This past week was a pretty tough one. I had my last day with the babies and Steele on Tuesday. I can't believe it's already been almost three years since I started watching Sully. She was four months old when I started babysitting her, and in July we celebrated her third birthday. I have spent a lot of time with their family, they mean the absolute world to me! Steele has become like a little sister to me, I can't believe she's about to be a sophomore! And just a few months ago sweet Sage was born. He is the CUTEST baby! Tuesday night they took us to dinner at Lupe Tortilla. Sully was entertaining as always :) I'm going to miss not seeing them everyday but Tuesday definitely wasn't a goodbye.
Here's a few of my favorite pictures :)
This picture makes me laugh every time! She was so little.
Blue eyed girl
Sweet girls on our wedding day :)
Me and Steele on Nathan's ring day.
Meeting Sage for the first time!
Cute boy :)
Last day :( Sage didn't want to cooperate. lol
Glass family--I love you all! You guys became my home away from home. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and Nathan! See you soon, you know I can't stay away!
We had a great summer! But now it's time to get back to work. I start student teaching tomorrow! Please pray for me throughout the semester, I know it will be tough but I'm ready for the challenge!
Have a great week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment