Tuesday, July 23, 2013

7 months and counting!

I feel like I'm so behind! That NY blog really took it out of me...it doesn't take much these days.

Here's a sweet picture of Tuck Tuck.  He has been such a snuggle bug since we've been back from NY.  I don't ever want to leave him for that long again!


Last Wednesday I had another check up, baby girl looks good and is growing right on track! Praise the Lord :) We're officially seven months along as of yesterday! Here's a picture of the baby bump today.

She's getting so big! 
My parents went on vacation again so I house sat a couple of nights. Wednesday night my roommate from freshmen year, Sydne, came and stayed with me. Her and her husband are moving back to the area and I can't wait for them to be here! We worked on baby girl's bedding for her room.  It's going to be so cute when it's all done, but I'm no sewing expert so I'm afraid to work on it without her. (I know, it's silly) We took a break to go to Nathan's soccer game that night.  He played really well and it's a great work out for him! He was pooped when it was over.

Thursday we got to go to dinner with our friends, Martha Kate and Zac.  It's always good to see them, I hate that they live all the way in Alaska! Boooo.  Come back to Texas you guys, we miss you!!

Saturday I helped throw my friend Stacy's bachelorette party! It was 20's themed so we all had to dress up as flappers.  Kendall and I were in charge of the food so we spent the afternoon baking and preparing everything.  (and I must say...our cupcakes were SUPER delicious) We showed up and the other girls decorated everything so cute! Stacy loved it all.  We ended up going to dinner and then to karaoke! It was such a fun night, I'm so excited to celebrate with her this weekend at her actual wedding!!

My good friend, Kendall
Love you Stace!
The group at dinner

Yesterday I got to see my classroom for the first time! It's awesome to know I have my own class but it was completely overwhelming.  I have sooooo much to do, and not a lot of time to get it done in.  School starts in almost a month...ahhhh!! Here's a shot of my classroom....

Let's get to work! 
Hope everyone's having a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment