Today marks three years since the day we said "I do!"
I can't believe that three years have already passed since we celebrated together with our friends and family. It feels like it was just yesterday! Time is moving so quickly, but I'm thankful for and excited about the changes it has brought us.
This past year has been incredibly difficult at times but filled with the greatest blessings. This past year we became parents together and that has transformed our relationship in so many ways. I never thought I could love Nathan anymore, and then I saw him holding Emerson for the first time and somehow my heart swelled a little more.
Nathan has to work all day today so yesterday we decided to take a little day trip. We had brunch at Old West in Denton, Emerson got to try french toast for the first time. She's a fan just like her mom! Then we headed to the square. It was a little too hot for wee bit so we limited our outside time. Our favorite shop was the recycled bookstore. We found Emerson some great books! She loved reading books with her Dad, he found a few of his favorites from when he was growing up. :) He then graciously joined me on a trip to Hobby Lobby (I swear his eyes glaze over the minute the doors slide open) to get a few decorations for our bedroom. We headed home and they took a long nap while I baked some muffins and relaxed. We had dinner together and played with Emerson, and then Nathan indulged me again by watching the finale of the Bachelorette with me! Eventually, we tried to multi task and work on our room as we watched. (I was doing a little more watching. Lol) Overall, it was a great day! We are going to go to our anniversary dinner Saturday night! I'm excited :)
![]() |
| Look at that big girl hand! |
![]() |
| Shoppin shoppin shoppin! |
![]() |
| My people :) |
Some of my favorites throughout the years:
Love you boo!


















No comments:
Post a Comment