I'm getting a little bit of a tummy, which seems to be on schedule since I'm exactly thirteen weeks along today. I haven't had any super weird cravings but salty salty salty is in right now! Cheez-its are my new best friend! Thankfully, I'm moving into the second trimester and should be getting my energy back. The last few weeks I have been exhausted all the time! I'm not feeling nauseous anymore so that is definitely a plus!
We have our next appointment this coming Friday! We're both looking forward to seeing how much bigger baby has gotten since our last appointment. They grow so fast. Apparently the little miss or mr. already has all body parts, and now he or she is focusing solely on growing. It really is an amazing process, our God is seriously marvelous. He thought of it all!
I thought I would share a few more of our announcement pictures with y'all. Courtney had fun taking them! And believe it or not, Nathan picked out all of the baby accessories by himself. He's pretty excited about it all :)
Hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for sharing in this blessing with us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment