Friday, I headed down to College Station with my parents to pack up the rest of our house and help Katie get her stuff (I had no idea she could cram soooo much junk into that tiny tiny space) out of her dorm room. Let me just say, moving is for the freakin birds. I am not a fan of lugging boxes to and fro...especially down flights of stairs. BUT...it's over. Or at least my part is. Nathan will be heading down next weekend to finish moving out of our stuff.
I'm sad we're leaving our second home together...but on to bigger and better things! And wherever we live next, we will most definitely be staying there longer than a year.
While I was packing our lives into a thousand boxes, Nathan was partying it up for two of his friend's bachelor parties. He headed to Austin on Friday for Jacob's, and then back to DFW for Clay's. I can't wait for their weddings...and I won't have to wait long because they'll be here before I know it.
Now I'm spending some quality time with my new favorite hulu show "The Mindy Project", Tuck Tuck, and an ice pack.
Here's to recuperating before the school week starts again tomorrow!
Hope everyone has a great week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment