| Making progress...slowly! |
I took a break from working in my class two weekends ago and enjoyed our first baby shower! My sisters and sweet friends Sydne and Noelle did an awesome job of putting it together. It meant so much to me that everyone came to celebrate Emerson. She got sooooo many cute outfits! I can't wait to dress her up. We all enjoyed snacking and talking and taking pictures. It was a blast, and I'm so grateful to everyone who took time out of their weekend to be there.
| Gift overload! |
I sat through campus meetings on Monday and Tuesday and I have really enjoyed getting to know my team and other teachers at Camey. I'm really excited about working with them this year! Today I worked my tail off from 7:45 this morning to get ready for Meet the Teacher Night! Wow...it was exhausting but it went way better than I expected. I loved getting to meet the kiddos and talk with their parents. They all seem so eager to learn, it's exciting. :)
| There's still some to do but this is what Meet the Teacher Night looked like! |
An update on the house: We are supposed to do our walk through on Monday. But I'm not holding my breath because they've pushed it back about 5 times now. We'll see...my hopes of having our house set up before baby gets here are becoming dimmer and dimmer--but as long as we have a house, I'm counting my blessings.
School starts on Monday, therefore I'm sure these posts are going to be even more few and far between. I apologize...but there are only so many hours in a day and mine will be full of planning, teaching, trying to finalize our house, preparing for Emerson. Holy cow...it makes me tired just thinking about it.
I'm sorry I haven't posted pictures of Emerson's 3D ultrasound! I'll hopefully figure out how to get them on here soon. That was an experience...let's just say she seems like she's going to be stubborn like her momma. Lol but after an hour we were finally able to get a decent picture of her face :)
We went to the doctor today, her heartbeat sounds great and measurements are right on track!
I can't believe she'll be here in less than 2 months! Wow....
Here's a couple shots of her from last week.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
No comments:
Post a Comment