Nathan was supposed to be off work on Friday so we had big plans to finally go to the movies. (I'm a movie guru and ever since we moved to Lewisville we've drastically cut back on going because it's so expensive--what a bummer!) Anyways, he got called into work early so our plans changed and I ended up hanging out by the pool with Katie. Not a bad way to spend a couple hours. Baby must enjoy being in the sun, the little booger was moving around a lot!
| Catchin some rays! |
Saturday we enjoyed a lovely lunch at Brio in Allen for Clay and Josephine's rehearsal dinner. The food was delicious and I had fun listening to everybody tell fun stories about their relationship. Clay got the groomsmen awesome monogrammed ties for them to wear in the wedding and monogrammed drinking glasses.
Sunday was the big day! We started out our morning by going to church with my family. Then Nathan headed out to help set up for the wedding. I got ready with Courtney and then left for the wedding with my mother-in-law. We arrived with enough time to mingle with a few people before the ceremony began. It was good to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen since we graduated! Crazy how time flies. Everything was decorated so beautifully, Josephine must have spend a lot of time on the details! Nathan was the Best Man so I wasn't able to see him before the wedding. He looked so handsome in his suit! We have been friends with these two for a long time and we knew it was only a matter of time before they got married...we're so happy they finally tied the knot!
| So glad we got to see Heathy and Ashlyn!! We miss you guys so much! |
| Brother-sister-love |
Changing gears slightly....today I'm officially 20 weeks along! That's right--halfway there! I know I haven't posted pictures of my bump but it's because until very recently I didn't really have a noticeable one. I feel like it has popped up out of nowhere! I'm still wearing all of my normal clothes but my pants and shorts are getting really snug...maternity clothes may be in my near future!
| Happy 20 weeks, baby! Keep growing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment