Girl!!!
I don't know what we were thinking when we scheduled our appointment for 3:00, we had to wait allllllll day and by the time we arrived at the doctor's office the suspense was killing us! We decided to bring both of our moms along and I'm so glad they were there.
This whole time I've had a feeling that we were having a girl. The doctor said she didn't see any "outdoor plumbing" and I looked over at Nathan and said, "We were right!"
I would say that I was equally as excited to just be able to see baby again as getting to find out the gender. It's amazing how much she has developed! We got to see her little bitty hands and feet...oh my goodness, they are precious! She weights a whopping 14 ounces.
The doctor told me to eat a sugary snack or drink a soda before I came in hopes that the sugar would cause the baby to move around a little bit. We stopped by the store on the way so I could get a candy bar. That peanut butter cup did the trick, she was moving around like crazy! It was tough to follow what body part we were supposed to be looking at because she would change positions so often. Cute little thing!
| The white halo is her skull, and you can also see her tiny hand :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment