Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Last week was pretty average.  Nathan worked his tush off, like always.  I love that boy, he works so hard for us, it just really stinks that our schedules are the opposite.  I feel like I never see him! I spent most evenings hanging out with Tuck Pup.  He keeps pretty good company, he's my movie watching buddy that's for sure!
Right before I clicked to take the picture he licked me straight on the mouth. 
Thankfully Nathan was able to get off Saturday afternoon for my sweet friend Jessica's wedding.  We got all dressed up and headed to Dallas to celebrate Jessica and Jimmy's nuptials.  I just love weddings, and this one was no exception.  Jessica and Jimmy are perfect for each other and I am so happy we were able to be there to witness their marriage!

Walking back down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Lee!
My boy enjoying my favorite treat, wedding cake. Oh boy, it was delicious!
I got to catch up with some of my friends from A&M, I miss you guys and College Station so much!

It was a beautiful wedding, I'm so happy for those two lovebirds.  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Lee, we love you both!

Nathan worked early Sunday morning so he got home around three. He was exhausted after being out late for the wedding and having to get up super early so he passed out as soon as he got home.  I was reading a book when Tucker busted through the door and squeezed his one hundred pound tush in between us.  I think he is under the illusion that he is a lapdog.  This couldn't be farther from the truth but, we love to snuggle with him.

Disregard my pregnant chubster face and body pillow. (AKA my new best friend)
We rounded off the evening with an early birthday dinner cooked by my father-in-law, and FINALLY we went to the movies! I didn't even care what movie we saw, it was just nice to go on a date.


Oh, and last but not least! Here's a picture of the bump...almost 24 weeks along.  Speaking of, happy 6 months Baby E! You're two thirds of the way done baking. :)

 

1 comment:

  1. You are such a precious pregnant mama! That dress is so pretty! And it looks like you guys had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete