We got home later than I had planned so I had to rush, rush, rush to get ready for one of my best friend, Stacy's, lingerie party. I can't believe her wedding is almost here, and it was a fun night of celebrating her! We had dinner off the square in Denton at a cute little Italian restaurant. Then we headed back to her house for her lingerie shower and some yummy desserts!
![]() |
| All the Lewisville HS gals |
After dinner we headed back home for birthday cake, personally, my favorite part of the day. We played Phase 10 until Courtney got sick of losing and the rest of us got tired. It was a good day. Happy Birthday Bug! We love you so much, keep kickin butt at summer school. We miss you already!
Sunday was Father's Day! We went to church with my family and then headed to Tierney's for Father's Day brunch. I love that next Father's Day our little one will be here and Nathan will be celebrating his first real Father's Day. He will be the BEST dad, I have absolutely no doubt!
On Father's Day I am always reminded of how lucky I am to have my dad. He is the hardest worker I know...and I know everyone says it, but this time it's true! He's the kindest soul you will ever meet, and Jesus shines through him even on his bad days. He has taught me so much about what it means to be a person with integrity and self-respect. I'm grateful for the days we get to play basketball together, or just have a good conversation. He's my hero! Even though he will probably never read this, thanks for being you, Dad! I love you more than you know!
| Dad with his four gals! :) |
Sorry for the picture overload! Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment