Saturday, September 21, 2013

Living for the weekends

Today was so nice.  After a hectic week at work for both of us, we were finally able to spend more than 30 minutes together! We slept in a little and then made breakfast.  (Much better than the ziplock baggy of cereal I eat on the way to work everyday!) The weather was absolutely beautiful so we were able to take Tuck on a little walk! He loves to get out of the house and stretch his legs.

We made a trip to Lowe's, isn't that what we're supposed to do as new homeowners? Lol and then we headed home so Nathan could get ready for work.

My parents came over this afternoon to hang out with me and help me unpack some more.  It's coming along! Hopefully, I'll be able to post pictures soon.  I'm just a perfectionist and there is still a lot to do...

Here's Tuck helping put the guest room together!
I cannot believe that we are less than a month away from meeting our little girl! This coming Monday I will be 37 weeks. I start my weekly doctor's visits on Thursday.  I feel like she's already dropping a little bit, I can breathe a little easier! Hopefully, her furniture will get here this week so we can set up her room.  Right now her stuff is everywhere! When my parents came today they brought the little crib that my great grandpa made, and that we all slept in.  It's the perfect size for our room and it will be great for her first weeks at home! 

Her arrival is right around the corner!!!! :)  Here's a shot of the big girl from last week.



I'm living for the weekends these days, by Friday I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread! I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and doing some more unpacking...and grading papers.  (All while watching football of course!)  Nathan's going to the Cowboys game tomorrow...he has all the fun! Can you tell I'm jealous?! Hopefully, he'll be home in time for us to go to evening church!

I hope you all had a great week and are relaxing your weekend away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment